Friday, August 21, 2009

Are You a Writer in Korea?

It's amazing how many writers living or have visited Korea that I've met since having this blog. So I thought I'd make a blog post to all those who are near or coming to Seoul.
We have an SCBWI chapter here in Korea that is still new and forming, but with some awesome people. Here's the link or check us out here on Facebook. We usually meet once a month. Whether you are a member of SCBWI or not, come join us!

Also, at my school, Seoul Foreign School, we have a writing group called Inkwells. It's for all genres and I get a lot out of it. We'll be having our first meeting in September.

Email me if you're interested in coming or interested in SCBWI. farley dot christina L at gmail dot com.

4 comments:

Kimbra Kasch said...

Oh I'd love to come but it would be such a loooooooooong way ;)

Danyelle L. said...

Congratulations! Gah! Korea is so far from the States. :(

Nora MacFarlane said...

Ditto what Kim said!!

Jenonymously said...

Christy! You rock! This is so great. See you at the next meeting.