Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Floridian Christmas


Merry Christmas from sunny Florida! We've been spending the last week swimming, playing in the sand, orange picking, riding bikes and playing soccer in the yard. And of course, we went to Disney World! It's the perfect weather to be outside having fun. Snow is nice, but there's nothing quite like a Floridian Christmas.

This holiday will be the first in over 10 years that we won't be traveling. I have to admit that I'm kind of excited to be hanging out with family, reading my stacks of books (yes, STACKS!) and getting lots of good writing in too.

How about you? What are your holiday plans?

Don't forget to enter my 9 Book Giveaway! My gift to you all. There's still time until the New Year.

Wishing you all a wonderful holiday filled with fun, rest and peace.

3 comments:

Kimbra Kasch said...

Merry Christmas to You and Your Family too! It looks like a wonderful way to spend a holiday :)

Larissa said...

Merry Christmas!!! Loving my Florida Christmas, too! :)

Nora MacFarlane said...

Merry Christmas, Christina! We are spending Christmas week in sunny Orlando. Beautiful here!