Monday, September 24, 2012

Contest Winners!

I'm finally announcing my contest winners. I got a bit distracted last week with Open House at school, Grandparents Day and finishing my latest manuscript which I aptly named THE BEAST (that's its nickname).

I am happy to say that my poor agent now has it and now he gets to face THE BEAST. *laughing deviously* Although, if anyone can deal with monsters or impossible manuscripts, it's my agent.

ANYWAY! (yeah, my critique partners won't let me ramble in my stories so I get to torture you here)

The winners are:

Kelly Polark for DEVIANTS by Maureen McGowen

and Stina Lindenblatt for I'M BORED by Michael Ian Black and illustrated by Debbie Ridpath Ohi.

Email me your address. My email is farley dot christinaL at gmail dot com.

Woohoo! I still have my review and contest for SANCTUM by Sarah Fine coming up and a stack of autograph books that I've been meaning to do a giveaway with. Soon! 

6 comments:

Stina said...

Woo hoo! I can't tell you how excited I am I with I'm Bored. :D

Kelly Polark said...

Holy cow! This is my lucky day!!!!
Thanks so much, Christy!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Kelly and Stina. :)

Casey McCormick said...

Congrats on finishing THE BEAST. Hope Mr. Agent Man loves it! <3

Marcia said...

Congrats to the winners!

I bet it feels good to have finished the BEAST. Hope your agent loves it.

Unknown said...

Big congrats to all the winners!
And good luck to Christina with THE BEAST. I'm sure your ninja agent can grab a whip and chair and tame that thing! lol